G4+ xtreme ECU for sale brand new

Suprajay

3 hours ago, neil brown said:

Has the unlocking code been applied

23 minutes ago, neil brown said:

Do you have the unlocking code as new ecus are locked until code is applied

The code must be in the box haven't opened it so not sure where you're going with this. It's brand new!

No it is not, they are shipped locked to prevent the ECU being used if it gets stolen etc.  It will not work until it is unlocked.  I suspect what Neil is getting at is he was worried if someone purchased it, it may not be able to be unlocked.

You should contact the dealer you purchased it from and get the unlock code so that you can pass that on to the new owner.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

No it is not, they are shipped locked to prevent the ECU being used if it gets stolen etc.  It will not work until it is unlocked.  I suspect what Neil is getting at is he was worried if someone purchased it, it may not be able to be unlocked.

You should contact the dealer you purchased it from and get the unlock code so that you can pass that on to the new owner.

Ah ok wasn't aware of this , the ECU was purchased from a link dealer who was doing the work install mapping etc...... But due to my build put on hold this is up for grabs. I'll have a receipt and the link dealers contact details. This is 100% and will have no issues.i am losing money but that's the way it goes.

• 1 month later...