Innovate LC2 calibration on cal table 1???

Hx30power

Hi all im after a little help i have a car in with a link g4+ fitted it has pretty much all the cal tables used other than cal table one. i haven never configured on these tables can anyone help me, innovates instructions say 0v = 7.35, 5v = 22.39. how do i scale the table any help would be greatly appreciated.

It should have the same controller but the mtx is inside the gauge itself. Are the reading way off ? Are you sure you are using the right analog out ? Innovate is known to document the wrong color for each output. I'll also verify the analog out is set properly in Logworks.

Here is how you would do a custom linear calibration using Cal table 1.  Since it is linear we only need to use the first two cells.  The numbers I have in the example below would match the normal Innovate calibration.  You may have to adjust these if you have found the default innovate calibration is not working for you then it suggests you have a ground offset somewhere.

DENnXgx.png