Bump box/creep control?

434josh

Did you have a chance to take a look mate ? I've had no luck with it...

On 2/23/2024 at 9:25 AM, Adamw said:

Attach a copy of your tune and a short PC log would be good too.  Engine off with a couple of bump presses would be all it needs.

8 hours ago, Adamw said:

It looks like all the logic is working correctly to me, possibly just your bump increment (virtual aux 1) is too short. Try it at something more like 0.05 to 0.1s.  

Thanks Adam. Should I be hearing the transbrake solenoid pulsing extremely fast with just the transbrake button pressed ?? As it never did this pulsing before this whole new logic setup... I Understand it's now a PWM gp output as opposed to a normal gp output but haven't actually had car running and on the transbrake to see any difference. Hoping this new pulsing doesn't affect anything. 

Prior with normal gp output setup it would just engage at the press of the transbrake button then release like normal ..

A PWM output at "100%" is actually 99.9%, so its possible the solenoid is quick enough that you can just hear that 0.1% "off time".  I dont remember hearing it on the car that map came from but not all solenoids are the same.  Apart from the different noise I dont think behaviour will be affected.  

10 hours ago, Adamw said:

A PWM output at "100%" is actually 99.9%, so its possible the solenoid is quick enough that you can just hear that 0.1% "off time".  I dont remember hearing it on the car that map came from but not all solenoids are the same.  Apart from the different noise I dont think behaviour will be affected.  

No worries Adam. Just checking..

Bump works fine now with the new 0.05 setting. Thankyou