Setup CAN module

Rosello

9 hours ago, Rosello said:

Ok thank you but it is possible to make it work two can module or only one?

Not really sue of what you are asking:

You can put more than 1 device on the same bus as long as the bit rate is the same, so 2 devices on CAN1.

If the 2 devices have different bit rates then they will have to be on different busses i.e. CAN1 & CAN2

What ecu do you have?  In the video you are turning on OBD2, this should be set to off unless the devices you are connecting are obd2.  Once you have selected user defined and bitrate at the top of the screen, then you need to select a free channel down below and set it to a suitable mode and ID

31 minutes ago, Adamw said:

What ecu do you have?  In the video you are turning on OBD2, this should be set to off unless the devices you are connecting are obd2.  Once you have selected user defined and bitrate at the top of the screen, then you need to select a free channel down below and set it to a suitable mode and ID

I have ecu link g4+ and i have obd protocol wifi on can2 but on can1 i have a boost controler my preparator has parameter can 1 on obd

8 hours ago, Adamw said:

As stated earlier you can only output OBD2 to one CAN module at a time.  Does your boost controller use OBD2?  What brand/model is the boost controller?  What ECU do you have?  

I have ecu plug in g4+ for nissan skyline r34 gtt, and my boost controler is plex tuning pbc he needs obd2 for protection (afr,egt)

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

You can only have one CAN module assigned to OBD2.  If both your boost controller and display can only work via OBD2 then unfortunately you wont be able run both at the same time.

Why have 2 can module if we can put obd2 only on 1 can module?there is no solution?

There are a few technical reasons for this, I would say the CAN Specification states a rate of 250 or 500kbs, so both of your devices if designed to work on OSI Standard OBD2 should be compliant and be able to run on the same Bus i.e. CAN1, I would suggest you ask the other manufacturers why they are not compliant if that is the case, rather than ask Link why they are compliant, see where I am coming from ?