350Z+ G4+ questions

kpbruka

9 hours ago, M.D. said:

The other fault (picture won’t upload) is....

ecu fault code 72: analog 5v supply error e throttle 

ecu fault code 73: aux 9/10 supply error 

ecu fault code 74: analog 5v supply error 

For some reason I have the faults separately but usually all these faults come up at the same time when it limits the throttle. 
But as I say we managed to stop a lot of these faults by changing the 0-5v figures. 

Just unfortunately you can’t use anti lag or launch control as the error will come up again 

I have asked directly before and was told it’s not something link have had before. And never got anymore from it. 

was just replying as the guy above has the same an12 as I’ve had. 
the stock 350z does have an air temp sensor. It’s within the stock AFM and set up as such on the pc link software under sensor type. 

Error 72 & 74 suggests you have a wiring problem somewhere.    This is causing your E-throttle problems - it is not a "overly sensitive throttle" that is causing your problem.   Please start your own thread and attach a log and your tune.

i had similar issues with my 350z when i was using a modified 350z throttle body to operate my ITB's

IMG_20170304_145019.thumb.jpg.d395d7864b477059a053139d658b0a05.jpg

IMG_20170305_160409.thumb.jpg.2f440f874bd84dd1aad08f2db9b6a85e.jpg

basically it was too much load on the motor

when I went back to a standard throttle body for a while still using the link ecu the problems stopped i now have a cable setup 

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, RobPhoboS said:

@Adamw Possible to also PM me the details for the issue with VDC and SLIP light always on?

Many thanks !

The fix for me(thanks to Adam's input) was to start the ABS computer a bit later. This can be done by adding a relay between te power wire of the ABS computer and let the ECU switch the relay so that the ABS computer gets power cycled. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Vincent

8 hours ago, RobPhoboS said:

Possible to also PM me the details for the issue with VDC and SLIP light always on?

First of all do you have a G4+?  We havent sold them for a few years and the G4X doesnt cause this issue.