Rb25det wont open injectors

Andreasq

Hello.

Im about to start my new built engieen (rb25det in r32 Skyline gtst)

Running a Link ecu g4+ extreme. I have set My base Time to 10° and im getting spark, signal at trig 1 and trig 2 and i can see my rpm is around 200. (Vag Short coils)

My injectors are opening when im doing inj test. But when im trying to start my inj wont fire (THE sparkplugs are dry same with the topp of the Piston) running e85 on denso 95500-0830 injectors.

Greetings from Sweden, Andreas. :)

can you please post your pclr (config file) and a log of you trying to start it? 

First up, check that your injection mode is not still set to "disabled". 

How do you know they are not firing? Have you connected a test light in place of an injector, or are you just basing it no "no start + spark plugs are dry"? Its quite possible your fuel config just needs bigger numbers

A couple big things

1) your map sensor calibration seems wrong. It should be approx equal to BAP when the engine is not running (so around 100). yours reads 7kpa absolute which is definitely wrong.

2) Your fuel table looks like it was originally for a traditional mode setup. Try copying the entire of fuel table1 from the monsoon base map instead.

3) As Henryy said, with Ethanol you need much more crank enrichment (even with a sensible fuel table). Probably in the 200-300% range at 10-20*C

Thanks guys! I Will look over this! Do someone off you guys in this forum know the clearance before the Piston hit the Valves on rb25det?Jumped 1,5 teeths on intake Side same for exhaust Side. Running 9:0:1 pistons and cams with lift 9.30mm. compression test Will tell me in 2 days. Wish me luck