Civic 92-95 PnP ecu

Knox

Hello, today I changed my customer cars ignition setup to direct spark. I have ign on 2,3,4 coil on test mode but on ignition output 1 there is no spark. I check wirings continuity, grounds and 12v, different coils and all everything are ok but engine only fires 2nd 3rd and 4th coils. What can be the issue ? Triggers are ok and engine fires and works with 3 cylinder. Can I use one of the outputs as ignition 1 ? I used a21 pinout for ignition out 1. 

35 minutes ago, Gregconboy158 said:

What pinouts are you using for the 4 ignition drivers 

A21 for 1st coil

A18 for 2nd coil

A14 for 3rd coil

A10 for 4th coil

as link ecu manual, but manual shows a22 also for 2nd coil

4 minutes ago, Kanjo` said:

You can use either a21 or a22 from what I read through the forum . I am using a22 just to have them in the same row . Maybe do a continuity test to see if the a21 wire is ok with no damage .

1st coil is a21 according to link manual. Can I use a22 for first coil ?( link manual show ignition 2 for a22)

Both A21 & A22 are connected to Ign 1, you can use either one, just ensure there is nothing connected to the other one.  Obvviously Ign 1 is working if the car was running on a distributor prior to changing to COP.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Both A21 & A22 are connected to Ign 1, you can use either one, just ensure there is nothing connected to the other one.  Obvviously Ign 1 is working if the car was running on a distributor prior to changing to COP.

Thank you Adamw. Link ecu manual shows diffrent may be its better to correct it,  it shows a21 ign 1 and a22 and a18 ign 2. 

1DA69FBE-AA15-4965-946B-83E62B68DCFA.png