Kms can display won't show data

MacMarco

IMG_20200607_170550.thumb.jpg.2f2ad072ae16521838c4927c868f103b.jpg

Hi guys, 

I have a problem with a Kms can display wired to my G4+ ecu. The display won't receive/show any data. 

I wired the Kms can display with the Can to dash cable to my ecu. Can high(white wire) and Can low (green wire) the other cables from the dash cable aren't connected. 12v and gnd for the display separately. I followed the steps in the ecu help to set it up in the Can settings menu(set id, transmit to kms can display and so on) 

As I heard are there problems with the Can to dash cable so i shortened the cable to about 200mm but the display doesn't work and there are no instructions in the Kms manual. 

Do I miss something? Do I have to set up anything else then the help page says? 

NG

Screenshot_20200525_195422_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hang on, I just noticed you have a Storm ECU, but you say you are using the CANDASH cable.  The Storm doesnt even have the round CAN port, it only has CAN2 on the main B connector.

Have you connected the display to these pins?

jBuqcC2.png

Thank you Adam! 

I was blind since I had the "Dash cable" here and thought I had to use this. So I connected the display to the tuning port. 

I am gonna connect the display to the main B connector, thank you!