suzuki swift trigger issue

mazrun

hi. i have start issue on suzuki swift v2 vtc. attached is the trigger scope file. i had verified wiring for trigger 1 and 2 ignition and injectors. and i have no issue using G4+ xtream engine started successfully and no trigger error with the same setup. 

on link G4x i have no spark while cranking, but no trigger error counted.

TriggerScopeLog.llgx.llgx MONSON MYVI.llgx swift monsoon.pclx

Some additional info here..

Trig1 and 2 using reluctor..i have play around with trigger arming to get best result. Both trig 1 &2 show green when cranking.ROC and engine speed positive show correct reading with no error counter..How ever still not able to start.  As i said, The engine running fine and able to rev freely without error using link g4+ . Help is very much appreciated..thanks

What engine do you actually have?  That doesnt look like a swift trigger at all.  A suzuki swift has 6 teeth on the camshaft and has hall effect sensors on both crank and cam.  Your triggerscope shows reluctors on both and only 3 teeth on cam.

hi @Adamw I don't want to mess with this post but can you explain me why some trigger scopes of monsoonX ecu's have a good signal in (Volts AC) and others only have a flat curve and you can only see the square pulses in the trig1 Signal window which does not help find if the polarity is correct.

9 hours ago, Loic said:

hi @Adamw I don't want to mess with this post but can you explain me why some trigger scopes of monsoonX ecu's have a good signal in (Volts AC) and others only have a flat curve and you can only see the square pulses in the trig1 Signal window which does not help find if the polarity is correct.

The MonsoonX hardware has had a recent update.  The original V2 didnt have the hardware for the analog trigger scope, the scope function was more basic and showed the signal that is received by the micro after the VR conditioning.  You need a bit more experience to understand what it is showing you, but you can usually still tell if the polarity is correct or not.

V3 MonsoonX has had hardware added for the analog triggerscope and knock control.