Errors - MR2 PnP

Electredge

The communication errors are not faults, they are just debug information to help us when customers have comms issues.  They are only present in PC Link and wont cause a check engine light or any fault record in the ECU.  

The Lambda error 16 & 33 are usually power supply related.  This can be caused when they are connected to a circuit with lots of inductive noise on it - such as the same circuit as ignition coils or idle valve, or it can also be caused when the circuit is not capable of the required current (they can pull up to 8A under high loads etc).  Assuming the wires are already big enough then you could try adding the 2.2uF capacitor as per the alternative wiring diagram in the quick start guide.

Jon,

How long is the tuning cable you're using?  Given it's an MR2 I'm guessing you're using an extension?  If so how long is that?  What brand? I've been plagued with connection issues on one mr2 here in the shop I've been trying all sorts of remedies without total success as of yet, but something I've tried may help you.