dangtr

Hi Folks, 

I'm having some issue with my CAN Lambda. Bought it new a while back and I finally decided to fit it.. 

So I've got it wired up as per the instructions but I'm getting a error 26 - which according to instructions relates to - supply voltage dropped below 10.8V while operating.  Solution - Check Wiring, Check Battery, May occur during cranking"

Ive check the wiring, relay is wired correctly, power is coming from the battery, good ground, accessory going to the CAN module. All seems fine. 

Battery is fine, showing 12V+ 

Which leaves "may occur during cranking".. I thought this might be the issue (might still be) so I put a switch on the accessory power going to the relay just to turn it on once the car has started. thinking this would take the cracking part out of the occasion just incase it was dropping below the 10v. 

I'm kinda out of ideas on what else to check, if anyone has any ideas?? 

Also looking at the lambda status , I might have other issues but they only come up when I start the car. 

map and log attached along with some snapshots 

Can setup.PNG

can setup 1.PNG

Before start.PNG

car running.PNG

lamda 1 error.PNG

can lambda test.llg afterlambdainstall.pclr

In the attached map I have added a custom CAN stream with more diagnostic variables set up.  Can you load this map and do us another 30 second log.  You do not need to start the engine for this test as the CAN message in this map will force the lambda to start up without RPM.

afterlambdainstall - Lambda test.pclr

It looks like you may have a bad connection somewhere, the Lambda controller is reporting only 5.7-5.8V on the supply side.

I would start by pulling the orange wedge out of the DTM plug and check that the terminals are pushed all the way forward and are locked in by the barb, I have seen many users that are new to those get caught out when the terminal isnt fully home and pushes back out when you connect the plugs together.  

If that all looks ok then you really want to test the voltage while the circuit is loaded (Lambda still plugged in).  Look up "how to back probe" on youtube or whatever to learn how to do that.  

so had a chance to get a look at this again today.. Turns out the Relay was at fault, only delivering 5v when there was any on load on it but 12 when there wasn't any.

anyway swapped out and sorted now.. thanks Adam for the help.. :)