SW20 Fuel Gauge in Link Xtreme

DO1023

Hi all. I'm looking for some ideas on how to wire in a fuel level gauge for the G4+ Xtreme on the SW20 chassis. I'll be running a powertune dash and would very much like to send fuel level info via CAN do the dash. I assume I need to tap into the stock sender wiring.

Anyone have any ideas how to accomplish this? Much appreciated.

The power tune dash doesnt have configurable CAN does it?  You will have to get them to add a fuel level channel to the CAN for it to work if it doesnt have user configurable CAN.

How to connect a fuel level sensor:

Adam,

Thanks for the response. I actually reached out to Powertune and they linked the same post. They said it's possible to read fuel level via CAN and display it on the dash - which is great. I'm concerned about the above post because it doesn't seem that it's MR2 specific? I believe the SW20 chassis has some nuance with it's fuel level gauge. Maybe that it's reversed from the standard? I'm not 100% sure and unfortunately can't find the post where I originally saw that information xD

Great - thanks much. Curious question while I have you that came up from reading the above post.

I'm actually looking to migrate from the 3sgte to the 2grfe. I have most of the wiring stuff sorted by combing this forum so thats good to go. I'd planned to continue to use my link 4 bar map sensor ( converting the 2gr to VE ) - is that possible? Eventually I will give it boost but for a bit it will stay NA. Is there any reason a 4bar map would be inappropriate for this setup?

KO Racing!

Thanks abunch for that. That low level light I don't need I can see. So ground and the variable resistance. So I just need to scale the table properly and wire in like Adam mentioned above? 

I'll get right on it!