、エンジンが停止した直後にエンジン始動ボタンを押すと、セルは回転し続けます。
私はそれで多くの問題を抱えています。
最初の爆発すら感じられません。まるで細胞が回転しているようです。
ログを確認しましたが、切り取られていないようです。

エンジンの始動と再起動を2、3回繰り返し試行した後、エンジンが始動する場合があります。

始動時は問題なく起動するので、冷えた燃料の問題ではないようです。

確実にする唯一の方法は、ECUがシャットダウンを確認した後にスターターを回すことであり、エンジンはほぼ確実に始動します。

私は多くの問題を抱えています。

I suspect the ecu is syncing on the wrong phase (sparking on exhaust stroke), this is probably due to the same problem that is causing your VVT issue where there is an extra tooth showing on your cam signal at low RPM.  I suggest you pull the cam wheel off and look for whatever is causing the extra tooth.  There seems like a small bump of metal on the wheel or something.

Your triggerscope is fine at 3000RPM, but in your other post about VVT anything below 1000RPM your cam signal shows an extra tooth.

Obviously when cranking on the starter motor the RPM is less than 1000, so the extra tooth is present, this may cause the ecu to sync at the incorrect point.  You need to find the cause of the extra tooth and fix it.  

On 3/23/2021 at 4:15 PM, Adamw said:

Your triggerscope is fine at 3000RPM, but in your other post about VVT anything below 1000RPM your cam signal shows an extra tooth.

Obviously when cranking on the starter motor the RPM is less than 1000, so the extra tooth is present, this may cause the ecu to sync at the incorrect point.  You need to find the cause of the extra tooth and fix it.  

I'm sorry for the delay, but I removed the cam position sensor and checked it with the camera.

I turned the crank and looked at the front end, but there were no abnormalities.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

https://youtu.be/TsV-3DgfovU