Changed to smaller injectors, car running lean no matter how much fuel i add.

Reemen

Hello

So i changed from 2000cc injectors to 1300cc injectors. They are brand new, so flow shouldnt be an issue.
I have changed my master fuel trim from -13 to 50 and maxed out the fuel map to 150 and even then the car cant reach 1 in lambda.
I attached a log and my current map.
I know my MAP sensor is wrong, but i dont know if thats the entire issue.

Is there any more settings i can do to get the injectors to give more fuel?

Car: 2jz gte single turbo with buildt engine.

Onedrive link to Log file and map
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsN1K0vv53QWtB0HDWkSCmswYCmJ?e=RyzOqY

58 minutes ago, Confused said:

Also post up your old map file so we can see what you've changed.

Did you also change all the rest of the injector data, such as deadtimes?

No the only things i have changed is what i mentioned :/
Not too experienced with this, just trying to get the car running decently so i can get it to a tuner.

The "Master Fuel" setting is the value you'd usually change when changing injectors for ones of a different size.

But it would also help if make sure that the injector data is correct - deadtimes for one, especially if they are vastly different.

48 minutes ago, essb00 said:

Increase the "Master Fuel" value from 4 ms to say maybe 6 ms, then put your table values back to last values (when you still got the 2000cc injectors)...

Will try that :) thank you

Did you enter the proper dead time values (from manufacturer) of the new injector?

Do a MAP sensor calibration --- your MAP is showing 50kPa while engine not running --- that is having a big influence with the fuel table.
BAP & MAP values should be ideally the same while engine is not running.

28 minutes ago, essb00 said:

Did you enter the proper dead time values (from manufacturer) of the new injector?

Do a MAP sensor calibration --- your MAP is showing 50kPa while engine not running --- that is having a big influence with the fuel table.
BAP & MAP values should be ideally the same while engine is not running.

I have ordered a new Map sensor because i Get an error while trying to calibrate it. Will Get the new sensor soon, and try again then.

i cant find the dead time values but i tried increasing them significantly

Dead time data should have been supplied when you bought the injectors new. If not, then even just try to search for the injector data from manufacturer's webpage.

Better sort out the issue with the MAP sensor first (wait for your ordered sensor), otherwise all settings you change now will not do any good.

I would expect the master fuel to be up somewhere closer to about 6-8ms for 1300cc injectors on a big engine.  Just bump that master number up until it runs ok with the old numbers in the fuel table.  

Just a little update. 

It was the map sensor that was the culprit all along... Changed to a new map sensor, calibratet it to 100 kpa, and everything worked fine after that.
Thank you for the help everybody