Rb25 r33 gtst no injector pulse

Purpleline

Hi ,

My link g4+ is having problem with injector pulse.  It is working fine b4. It has 12V on 1 side but just no pulse at all during injector test on all 6.

What could be the problem?  Would that possible problem fm. The ecu?  Cause i cant get engine start b4 as i believe it is timing issue and problem has set aside until now.  Back on try test everything,  nothing happen to injector.  During injector test i can see  around 5V......

Any idea what i can do? 

If you are seeing 5V across the injector during the Test then that would suggest the ECU is applying a ground. 

Do the injectors fire if you pulse 12V directly across them? (unplug the injector and jump 12V across pins of injector) 

As Simon says, if you have something like 5V on the injector output when in test mode it would suggest the injector driver is working correctly. It is also very unlikely that 6 injector drives would fail all at once.  How are you testing "there is no pulse at all"?  Remember it is only 2ms long so you wont be able to see it with a multimeter or normal test light.  Do you have an LED test light or noid light?  

I did the same test before and also worked in others quite many time and i should able to hear the injector clicking during test..the direct power test i can also hear click fm the injector.  Thats why it is so weirld. 

And it does work before and i can hear clicking on all but suddently no more......

Of course you should be able to hear the injector click if everything is correct.  But just because the injector cannot be heard clicking in this case doesnt mean the ecu is the problem.  In fact as we have already said, the voltmeter test you done suggests the ecu is working correctly.  So you need to do more diagnosis to determine where the problem is.  An LED test light probing directly on to the ECU inj output pin while the injector drive is in test mode would be a good start.  If you dont have a test light or oscilloscope then it is probably better to take the car to someone that has basic diagnostic tools.