R34 GTTX DBW wiring

YONDOA

So I have just got my ecu back from link with the modification for DBW 

I have 4 new wires coming off the board, AUX 9, AUX 10, AN VOLT 7, AN VOLT 11. 

I have tried to do some digging on wiring for pedal and the TB but getting alot of conflicting Information, if anyone has clear instructions or diagram on how this should be wired up I'd be super appreciative as we are currently in lockdown and access to my tuner is very limited ATM 

Thankyou from wiring newb 

Regards Lucas 

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

As per diagram in help file, except you dont need to worry about the E-throttle relay that this shows.  

99N9p05.png

Ok maybe not as clear as I thought haha. 

Obviously aux 9/10 Goto E throttle +/- as stated

I'm having trouble figuring out FPS MAIN and SUB and TPS MAIN and SUB.

Figured out 5v out and sensor grounds

God I'm such a newb When it comes to wiring haha

There are two throttle position sensors in the throttle and two pedal positions sensors in the pedal.  All 4 signals need to be connected to a AN Volt each.  

You have two extra AN Volts inputs that we have just added with flying leads, you should have one at the throttle body already (original TPS), There are 4 spare on the expansion connectors, or you could use the MAF input too.

4 hours ago, Adamw said:

There are two throttle position sensors in the throttle and two pedal positions sensors in the pedal.  All 4 signals need to be connected to a AN Volt each.  

You have two extra AN Volts inputs that we have just added with flying leads, you should have one at the throttle body already (original TPS), There are 4 spare on the expansion connectors, or you could use the MAF input too.

Ok that actually makes alot more sense. I did read the booklet and read the pinouts on the board. 

AN VOLT 4 seems to be the original TPS main. So I just need to find 3 more spare AN VOLT inputs to use. I can also see the MAF one you were talking about so just two more I'll need to track down? 

Sorry for all the questions haha I really do appreciate you being patient Adam 

Screenshot_20210823-113925_OneDrive.jpg

2 minutes ago, Adamw said:

You have two more on the flying leads we just added for you.  AN Volt 7 & AN Volt 11.

You're correct haha 

So I'll do 

TPS main - AN VOLT 4

TPS SUB - AN VOLT 1 

FPS MAIN - AN VOLT 7 

FPS SUB - AN VOLT 11 

• 1 month later...

Correct.  It is just a high current motor driver as a normal aux output doesnt have enough grunt to drive a DBW motor.  The ECU still does all the control and still needs all the same signals.  You have 1 TPS input already in the stock loom so you need 3 extra analog inputs.  There are plenty on the expansion connectors, as well as a few others that are usually spare such as the 2 air flow meter inputs and the 2 narrowband oxy probe inputs.

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, mike2016 said:

sorry to bring this back again... it seems no one sells the G4RET in the US. any suggestions? 

Might be best to contact your local Link dealer and they should be able to get one in fairly quickly and easily

5 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Might be best to contact your local Link dealer and they should be able to get one in fairly quickly and easily

most Link dealers in the US are "shops" who are specialized in certain cars... don't really have a user friendly online shopping website.

the only "dealer" who advertise G4RET in the CA area, which i won't name, I tried ordering a Link Can Lambda from, it's been over 6 months and it's been silence and i end up getting one from another shop who stocked it. 

are there any real distributors of Link products in the US?  if not, i'll be glad to become one :)