Injector size differences

J Gonzales

I redtop beams swapped my celica and finally got it running, but only on one cylinder. At first I thought it was due to crappy wiring on my part but I've found that's not the problem. I've pretty much eliminated it to a fuel related problem, and I think my injectors are either broken or clogged, but I haven't fully tested them yet. The stock injectors for the beams are rated at 315cc/min. I happen to have some injectors from a N/A 2jz laying around and they flow 330cc/min. I was wondering if it would be worth it to swap these in instead of replacing/cleaning my stock beams injectors, if there would be any advantage to running these, and any major differences I would have to change in the ecu, which is a g4x monsoonx. Thanks. 

also, I believe it to be a fuel injector problem because it only runs on cylinder one, and the fuel input is closest to cylinder 4, but it doesn't fire on any cylinder but the farthest from the input, so all the injectors are receiving flow, but not putting it out. 

Im amazed I didn't think of that. I was just about to start pulling stuff apart, thanks for saving me some time and frustration. But if it is a fuel related issue, would the 330cc/min 2jz injectors cause a very big difference, or would I just have to shorten the injector pulse a little bit?

I sprayed some starter fluid in while cranking and it didn't change anything. So I guess it is a spark problem. But, my wiring is solid, the ignition coils have power, they are grounded, and they have signal from the ecu. There's no way the coils are broken as they are brand new. Is it possible the ecu is at fault? I got it to run on cylinder one again, but nothing on 2, 3 and 4. 

Ok, so I've confirmed I'm getting spark, fuel, air and the engine is in proper cam timing. But it still won't fire. The only thing I can think of is that its "360 degrees out" and according to the engine won't start article to fix this you subtract 360 degrees from your base timing if it is a positive number, so mine would be -350 degrees, but it does not allow you to enter any number unless it is between 30 and -30 degrees. I'm not sure what to do here, any help is appreciated.