Trigger offset # Honda B series

Davehahn

I am just trying to get a better understanding of what I should be running as offset # I have seen several different numbers on here .  I kinda feel like if it’s stock trigger setup then it should be a base number but I could be wrong. I’m currently running it set at 92 and getting a error only while cranking. my thought is its giving me error because it begins reading in the middle of the trigger wheel inside the distributor . Besides cranking it runs amazing with timing locked at 16degrees timing light is dead on 16 on the crank pulley. 

If the timing is correct when locked then your offset is correct.  There is no common or standard offset as the distributor has adjustment slots about 30 deg wide. 

As aerace suggests your issue is more likely something like arming threshold.   Do a triggerscope while cranking and attach that and your tune.

On 1/19/2022 at 4:00 PM, Adamw said:

Do a triggerscope while cranking and attach that and your tune.

You didnt attach the tune as requested.

Did you do any of those scopes while cranking?  They look more liker the engine was running?

• 2 years later...