Honda k20 no spark with original coil

Damien

Good evening to all, I have just finished configuring my new XtremeX G4X box with my Honda K20 engine with a custom electric torch because it is not mounted on a Honda but on a prototype. I have no current error, but during my first test start today I found that I had no ignition of the spark plug, I use original coil honda K20, I tried to test my coils but no spark, I checked my cable, my 12V is well powered, my negative ground is good and my signal cables that go to the box 1 2 3 4 are also well connected to my box to the location. I send you my file.

I also attached a photo of the assembly, do not worry it's an old photo there was not yet the coil and the papillion sensor.

jUNI.jpg

K20 Juno.pclx

everything has been temporarily connected, I can take a picture for you but it's not very representative.  i use ignition coil from honda civic ep3 k20.  for the wiring of the one if I referred to the diagrams of the pinout link of the coil k20 12V-Motor mass- and signal on IGN1,2,3,4.  I'll take a picture for you tomorrow once a garage

Good morning to all, 
I am sending you the day's progress.

I checked my ground of my coils and in doubt I moved my mass. 
Now when I test my coils with the program I have a spark.
However when I try to start the car no spark is produced.
I have my crankshaft signal, my air and water temperature are correct, my throttle sensor is also ok.

For the engine details, it's a new engine with a preparation, the electric torch is not original to a honda civic type but a custom one.
The fuel for the car will be bio ethanol and the injectors are 650cc.

I'm attaching a copy of my file I've made some changes

K20 Juno.pclx

Good evening everyone, I send you the evolution, the car to start!  I had several small problems, to begin with I had the ignition switch on OFF, which prevented me from having a spark and an injection, I then noticed that my exhaust AAC sensor had an inversion and I am  in sequential injection suddenly I had no ignition and no injection.  Thank you all for your responses.  I still have to solve 2 problems.  I have to configure my oil pressure sensor and a wideband lambda sensor, it's a Bosh LSU 4.9.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

to begin with I had the ignition switch on OFF

Note the ignition switch doesnt matter.  This will only kill spark/fuel in cases when the ECU hold power function is set up (i.e aux ouput is assigned to ecu hold power).

1 hour ago, Damien said:

I have to configure my oil pressure sensor and a wideband lambda sensor, it's a Bosh LSU 4.9.

The lambda sensor will need a controller, you cant connect just the sensor direct to the ecu.

5 hours ago, Damien said:

so I just need to connect a 5V sensor ground and a signal on a link input to get the lambda information?

Yes, or a CAN bus type lambda controller is another option.    

Are you going to have the Link ecu controlling the paddle shift?

okay but so I must use a CAN output for a lambda?  when I ordered the G4X XtremeX box I did not know that we could manage the paddleshifts so I ordered another box (MME motorsport) for the paddleshifts.  I will I think to use this case for the paddle

1 hour ago, Damien said:

okay but so I must use a CAN output for a lambda?

No, I was just giving options, you can use conventional analog 0-5V type or a CAN bus type.  CAN bus is more accurate and doesnt use up any precious analog inputs, but generally more expensive.  

1 hour ago, Damien said:

when I ordered the G4X XtremeX box I did not know that we could manage the paddleshifts so I ordered another box (MME motorsport) for the paddleshifts.

Yes, at present there is no paddleshift function in the G4X, but we have been working on it and it is not too far away, being tested now.  

I can therefore use a probe like that if to read the afr and use it as an indication?  if yes I have 5 files on this probe, you advise me how to connect it

20220301_124229.jpg

I also have a problem with my analogue oil pressure sensor, I have no voltage variation, could it be due to a bad configuration?

8 hours ago, Damien said:

I can therefore use a probe like that if to read the afr and use it as an indication?  if yes I have 5 files on this probe, you advise me how to connect it

No, the sensor cant be connected to the Xtreme directly, you need a controller that outputs 0-5V or CAN messages.  Example: https://dealers.linkecu.com/can-lambda   https://www.aemelectronics.com/products/wideband-uego-air-fuel-controllers/x-series-inline-wideband-uego-afr-controller    https://www.14point7.com/products/spartan-lambda-controller-2   

8 hours ago, Damien said:

I also have a problem with my analogue oil pressure sensor, I have no voltage variation, could it be due to a bad configuration?

Your AN Volt 4 input is showing 4.7V all the time.  Most pressure sensors only have a working range of 0.5-4.5V so your voltage suggests there maybe a wiring issue.  Can you attach a picture of your sensor.  Your calibration table also seems backwards compared to how most pressure sensors work.