throttle hesitation on idle

_pkmds

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 10:06 PM, Adamw said:

It could be many things, but most likely acceleration enrichment settings.  

I search everything. changed values on Idle control,i changed values on Acceleration enrichment. i lowered some values on accel clamp table . felt little worse so i increased the values and nothing changed at all.i Searched the entire forum incase someone had same problem but no. When i press the gas pedal aggressively shows that injects fuel normally the AFR goes hell of rich like 10.5 and then after some miliseconds revs up like it has spark hesitation or something .its seriously strange because when i rev up gently it works normal tho...

14 hours ago, aerace_fab said:

post a copy of your calibration and a PC log attached to it please.

Hello mate, in this message i have attached the MAP and the log i recorded when the problem is performing. When i press the throttle it says 90% or 98% but if you see the RPMs are like lower than idle. Idle is 900 and it goes 830. Also i have hardtime to understand the ISC valve how it works. when its on complete idle i have RPM target(900RPM with 48%DC) but when i press the gas little bit goes like 51% DC and keeps it there for couple of seconds and shows all the time that it tries to decel the RPMs. Should i place it on 51% or 48%?

st205.pclr Log 2022-03-28 12;41;30 pm.llg

I wouldnt worry about the idle valve postion, that will have no effect.  

For the stumble I suspect possibly too much fuel.  When you stab the trhottle the active cell moves from the green cell in the picture below to the red cell so this adds quite a bit more fuel.  Usually I find most engines the low RPM columns are similar numbers all the way from low MAP to high MAP.  So when you consider MAP has been increased by 2.5X, fuel table number has increased by 1.8X, accel fuel is multplying by 1.35X, you have a total of 600% more fuel going in when you stab the throttle.   

Have you tuned the red area of the fuel table steady state?  

u4YiaZk.png

On 3/29/2022 at 10:51 AM, Adamw said:

For the stumble I suspect possibly too much fuel.  When you stab the trhottle the active cell moves from the green cell in the picture below to the red cell so this adds quite a bit more fuel.  Usually I find most engines the low RPM columns are similar numbers all the way from low MAP to high MAP.  So when you consider MAP has been increased by 2.5X, fuel table number has increased by 1.8X, accel fuel is multplying by 1.35X, you have a total of 600% more fuel going in when you stab the throttle.   

u4YiaZk.png

Well this is what i thought too. I saw that at 100MAP dumps too much fuel. Actually the entire MAP is complete retuned from other tuner.im gonna tell him to check it out tho...

On 3/29/2022 at 10:51 AM, Adamw said:

u4YiaZk.png

Adam, Is the link g4+ compatible with low independence injectors? Because these motors have Injectors with resistor on. We checked it its not about fuel, it's about actual hesitation. You blip the gas theres hesitation of it's action and then injects fuel

Hi
I've had this same problem on every car I've tuned. Evo 5-6-7-8 and 9
And as if the throttle butterfly moves and only after a few moments the injectors work, this generates hesitation in acceleration. I was never able to solve this effect, on the track it doesn't make much sense, but on the street this effect is quite noticeable.
Solving this since 2008 with a lot of desire to get it right even in Vipec times.
Augusto