jzx100 plug-in ACrequest About the problem that does not work well

shinty

hello everyone! I bought a plug-in this time and set it up, but the air conditioner alone doesn't work.  With the AC clutch setting, the clutch operates with PC LINK, but ON / OFF with the AC button on the air conditioner panel does not work at all.  Electricity is coming to the AC button, and the wiring is also connected.  Are there any other settings?

I have been suffering from this problem for a few days.  please help me.  please

14時間前、joeshaw123は言った。

ひょっとしてコイルオンプラグに行きましたか?あなたのタチョは大丈夫ですか?

Thank you for your reply.  I'm sorry I don't know what the coil-on plug shows.  The octopus is working fine.

7分前、ブラッド・バーネットは言った。

PCLinkでACリクエストデジタル入力を設定しましたか?場合によっては、DIが正常に機能していることを確認する必要があり、正しく動作するようにプルアップ抵抗の設定を調整する必要があるかもしれません。

Thank you for your reply. I have set the input of the request to DI, but I do not know how to see if the signal is coming.  Which option do you choose to set the pull-up resistor?  thank you

ちょうど今、シンティは言った:

お返事ありがとうございます。リクエストの入力をDIに設定しましたが、信号が来ているかどうかを確認する方法がわかりません。プルアップ抵抗を設定するには、どのオプションを選択しますか?ありがとうございます

I confirmed that all the wiring of the connector was correct.  The ac request is in DI6.

6 hours ago, shinty said:

Thank you for your reply. I have set the input of the request to DI, but I do not know how to see if the signal is coming.  Which option do you choose to set the pull-up resistor?  thank you

you can view the status of the digital inputs in the runtime value list by pressing f12 and scrolling left or right to the Digital inputs tab

10時間前、ブラッド・バーネットは言った。

f12を押してデジタル入力タブまで左右にスクロールすると、ランタイム値リストでデジタル入力のステータスを表示できます。

Thank you very much!  I looked at the status, but it was all 0 ...  The wiring is definitely connected, but ...

333A2C82-1C03-4BD4-A9D1-4640FB22FEB5.jpeg

17分前、アダムは言った。

ACリクエストはスクリーンショットでアクティブに表示されています。

Zuf0t8g.png

Aux 3をテストモードに設定すると、ACクラッチは機能しますか?

czXJSyM.png

Hello Adam In the test of the AC clutch sent by the screenshot, AC is turned on and cold air comes out properly.  However, even if the request and the AC clutch are active, the air conditioner will work regardless of whether the AC switch on the air conditioner panel is pressed or not.

20分前、アダムは言った。

Zuf0t8g.png

czXJSyM.png

To put it simply, AC works with a PC link, but the AC switch on the air conditioner panel does not work at all.  The AC switch is energized and the lamp is lit properly.

2 minutes ago, shinty said:

However, even if the request and the AC clutch are active, the air conditioner will work regardless of whether the AC switch on the air conditioner panel is pressed or not.

But if the ECU shows "AC Request Active", then AC Clutch should be active.  Can you give us a log of the engine running and switch the AC switch on/off.

22分前、アダムは言った。

Zuf0t8g.png

czXJSyM.png

I tried various methods on the AC clutch control screen.  I tried turning the pull-up on, setting the operating state to low or high, and setting the ON level to low or high, but under no circumstances I could not turn it on or off with the AC switch on the air conditioner panel.

35分前、アダムは言った。

しかし、上のスクリーンショットでは、DI6は「アクティブ」と表示されています。

Even if you don't press the AC switch, if you set the drive type to low or high, it will become active ... Once you set the clutch to be engaged, you will not be able to disconnect the AC clutch unless you connect it to the PC link.

3時間前、アダムは言った。

リンクジャパンに連絡して、母国語で助けてもらうのが最善かもしれません。

Hello Adam Thank you for your kindness.  If you have any questions, I would be grateful if you could help me.