CAN input calculation

wastegate

Hi Link, I asked this question on the FB group but seems it was a stupid question and got usual Toxic replies. It might be a simple one but I feel like I'm doing it wrong or it's the limits of what the CAN calculation can do..

I have a J1939 CAN message coming into the G4X. 

CAN ID 419362819 (Extended)
J1939 Transmission Oil Temperature
0.03125/unit with -273 offset.

Link CAN
Start Position 39 Width 16 LS First Unsigned.
Raw CAN message = 9881
9881 x 0.03125 - 273 = 35.78c which is 100% what I want (Cold Transmission).

However I can not put in <1 numbers in the multiplier 
So I'd need to multiple 9881 x 3125 / 100000 - 273 but I can't have a divider >10000.
Doing 9881 x 312.5 would be ok but I can't have a decimal in the multiplier so I'd need to round up to 313 which results in a inaccurate final temp.

For now I'm just piping the Raw CAN to a Math Block and doing the required math then outputting to a GP Temp but I'd really like if there is a simple way to get the CAN itself to do the math right? 

If anything, I want it to goto GP Temp 3 so I can log it, and also push it to my dash.

At the moment it's going there but only via a math block to get the correct result.

Raw CAN value example is 9881 (as stated in OP)

How would you ingest this data into the ECU? Given it has a 0.03125/bit and -273c offset?