Fuel Table 1 (%) jump 3500-3750rpm.

Vladi

That's not too unusual in my experience, most likely some type of intake resonance as you pass through its natural frequency.  OEM's try to make this "sweet spot" as wide and flat as possible but with aftermarket parts, changes to intake and exhaust systems, different cam profiles etc it tends to become a bit more random.  Resonance in the fuel rail can cause a similar effect but it is usually "sharper".  Your fuel pressure looks ok to me in the 40Hz PC log, but try ecu logging ANV8 raw voltage at 500Hz to get a better idea if fuel pressure is contributing. 

I had something very similar thing on a 3sgte Celica GT4 after fitting a top feed fuel rail and 1000cc injectors.  There was something like a 150rpm window that required a massive increase in fuel.  either side of this point was absolutely fine.

Here is the thread on HPA's forum.  I tried to find the screenshots but they were on an old laptop so unless you're a paid up member you can't download them.  Your table looks alot like mine though

https://www.hpacademy.com/forum/general-tuning-discussion/show/strange-ve-numbers-around-motorway-cruise#post44829#post44829

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I finished working with the car a long time ago. I filled the VE map with the values that the ecu asked for, and I did not want to see. The map looks strange, but it works. In the future, I may install a fuel system damper, exclusively for a new experience. this type of map does not affect the ride quality in any way.