Wasted Spark Knock control.

k4nnon

Hey all Evo 9 PnP G4X. Im kind of confused about something and i want to make sure i have my knock control tables set up properly. The evo is a wasted spark system,,, but i have a spoolin up direct coil on plug set up on the car.. Although there are individual coils,, the car still operates as a wasted spark system. soo coils 1 and 4 fire at the same time as well as 2 and 3 firing at the same time. I believe i have my knock tables set up as individual cylinder knock control where im thinking i need to set it to where knock tables 1 and 4 are the same and 2 and 3 are the same to operate with the wasted spark setup.. Does this sound correct? I can post a link to my current map and the last dyno tune session i did to the car. Car runs and drives great so far. Tune is very soft, no boost control yet only wastegate 18psi 445/370 on a mustang..  Thanks for any input and information!!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ctVovrKJeoLEI08LdHJdPDSUOxaj20xI?usp=share_link