ECU wont re-connect after cranking to check for timing.

WAC performance

I'm sorry. It's a g4xtreme being used on a 350z/g35. I had the base tune downloaded and working fine. I had my son attempt to crank it over for me while I checked for base timing the calibration stage. (Timing and tps).  I had the timing light hooked up and trying to get a signal off #1 coil, when my laptop went off line. It's a plug and play with base maps loaded onto it.

And sorry I can't see a blue light because it's a closed unit. I checked and the harness has power coming from the car harness. 

So sorry to waste your time Adam, did some research and ended up being the coil pack shorting out the ecm fuse. I guess when I unhooked the coil pack for timing light placement, I pulled a connector wire and it musta touched eachother and shorted out. Fixed that, replaced the fuse and bam, it connected right away and fan turned off. Thank you so much for your fast response, really new to the ecu world. Thanks again. Maybe someone else will have the same problem and this will give them somewhere to look.

• 3 months later...