CAN Wideband 02 and Gauges

Randall

Hello, 

I recently purchased the CivicLink HC92x G4+ Plug In ECU for my set up. This is my first standalone engine management unit, and I understand its has CAN capabilities I would like to take advantage of. As far as using the Link CAN Wideband 02 sensor, which wiring harness/es do I need to run this unit? I have received multiple answers and none are consistent making it hard for me to determine what exactly I need to purchase. Further more, if I would like to add a CAN Gauge as well, what would be needed there? Thanks a million for the assistance. 

You would want a CANJST to bring CAN outside of the ECU case.  Then you will probably want a CANEXT (extension cable) to reach to the Lambda controller.  If you want 2 devices then you would split the bus using a CANTEE somewhere and you would possibly need a further CANEXT depending on locations etc.  

FjWhrJY.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 3:12 PM, Adamw said:

You would want a CANJST to bring CAN outside of the ECU case.  Then you will probably want a CANEXT (extension cable) to reach to the Lambda controller.  If you want 2 devices then you would split the bus using a CANTEE somewhere and you would possibly need a further CANEXT depending on locations etc.  

FjWhrJY.png

So I have these connections & im having issue setting up the CANLambda. Im not running the Gauge at the moment just the Lambda, & I have it connected to the ECU with the CANJST. 12v of switched power is going to the red lead & the black is grounded. We can walk through the steps & set the sensor up using the instructions, but when the power is cycled off & the car started we aren’t getting a reading from the Lambda. Any suggestions? Have tried using Can1 & Can2 in the setup menu.

31F247E6-5795-44EF-A696-D3EC8F7378CD.jpeg