Can ID configuration - CAN gauge

Sam W

Hi there I've recently purchased a gauge art can gauge but the haltech version as link was on backorder where i am, I have done a bit of research and found it it will work with some configuration, i understand i can only have 6 channels and am happy with that, if someone could please tell me how i go about these configurations or better yet if i were to attach a copy of my tune file could someone configure it for me, as my tuner is unavailable for a while and i need this gauge going ASAP,

Cheers for all help, Sam  

Sorry I should have been more specific I want to configure the canbus parameters on the ecu to be able to display on the haltech gauge

Also i should probably mention the parameters im wanting:

Iat 

coolant temp

manifold pressure

oil pressure

rpm

batt voltage

Have had a quick google and can't find any CAN data specification anywhere so you might have to reverse engineer the Haltech CAN stream or find someone who already has, it doesn't look like they're quite as forthcoming with their CAN data as we are.

21 hours ago, Sam W said:

Hi there I've recently purchased a gauge art can gauge but the haltech version as link was on backorder where i am, I have done a bit of research and found it it will work with some configuration, i understand i can only have 6 channels and am happy with that, if someone could please tell me how i go about these configurations or better yet if i were to attach a copy of my tune file could someone configure it for me, as my tuner is unavailable for a while and i need this gauge going ASAP,

Cheers for all help, Sam  

I ordered a CAN gauge that was listed on backorder with a several week ETA near the beginning of March and it shipped within a week.  Don't let a backorder timeline stop you form ordering the link gauge in the future, but of course your results may vary.