G4+ Fuel temp display on Link MXS Dash..

danamaniac

Do you have the setup file for the dash?  It should be possible to send fuel temperature I think over CAN with a custom stream if it's not included on the generic dash configuration.  Can you post a copy of your tune?

EDIT: Saw your subject was the AIM dash.

Ok, try these.  I added differential fuel press also as it is more useful than FP on the dash in my opinion.  

The channel names in my CAN templates are a bit more descriptive and therefore longer than the Aim defaults, you can rename them to whatever you want on the ecu streams tab if required.  

Dans MXS w F temp Diff FP.zconfig r33 new CAN.pclr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What CAN port is the dash connected too?  You have transmit MXS strada on both CAN 1 & 2. 

Note differential fuel press wont work in the ecu as you have fuel system type set to MAP referenced, it will need to be FP sensor for diff fuel press to be calculated.  Changing this setting could potentially mess up your tune if it has already been tuned.  The other option is we can make a math channel in the dash to calculate diff fuel press since you already have fuel press and MGP sent to the dash by default.