ECT issue

Badnews

I used to have a Bosch pressure/temp sensor for my coolant but am switching after breaking them multiple times.  So Now I want to run a Delco ECT and a 0-100psi sensor for pressure.

So what I did was cut the Bosch sensor connector off and just install a 4 pin DTM connector. Then from that DTM connector I made a little adapter/jumper harness to the 2 new coolant sensors.

My issue is now my ECT is reading wrong when my coolant PSI sensor is plugged in. And when my PSI sensor is plugged it, it just reads 94psi.  Now I looked and double checked my pinouts on the pressure sensor and everything looks correct.  Any ideas?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni8zry9hn1rxwt9/IMG-20230411-WA0022.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5iv93tjve40ssh/IMG-20230411-WA0024.jpg?dl=0

The only explanation is you've wired it wrong.

Without seeing the exact pinouts we can't really help - but I believe the green wire on those pressure sensors is actually the signal wire.
In which case you've joined the pressure sensor signal to the temp sensor signal wire.

1 hour ago, Badnews said:

Same pinout as like every pressure sensor 

Not necessarily, I have attached screenshots below from the Link 150psi, a specific AEM sensor and a misc sensor I found on the internet. Is your sensor actually that specific AEM sensor or just one that looks the same?

Note the misc sensor has 5v and output swapped compared to the other two

aemsensor.PNG.3f457fb81362f88144822e125e696488.PNGLinkTIsensor.thumb.PNG.7af325538f5dc3fecc3369bb4222eeed.PNGmiscsensor.thumb.PNG.feca0e2ddaf6e40ef2d9dec8eea692cf.PNG

If your temp sensor is reading correct when the press sensor is unplugged, then the most likely logic I can fit to your described problem would be if the green and yellow were swapped at the dtm - i.e green wire is connected to the AN Temp instead of gnd, and the yellow is connected to gnd instead of the AN Temp?