G4X Calibration Table visibility "lock" bug?

jdniss

Hi,

I noticed shifting between G4+ and G4X software,
the Cal Tables configuration views when "locked" in place within the G4X software, won't auto spawn the relative calibration table when selected, unlike the G4+ software?

If a Cal Table config view is "locked" in place within G4+, pressing the relative Cal 2 or 3 axis table option auto-spawns the relative axis view somewhere within the same tab,

Whereas in the G4X software I'm required to "unlock" the Cal configuration view so I can select the relative "Cal 2 Table" in the same place..

image.png.23bbf9185ee6f508c2dfde5188672ac0.png
Oddly the Pre-Crank Prime axis table follows the same 'G4+ GUI logic' in G4X, where pressing the 'Pre Crank Prime Table' button from the 'Pre-Crank Prime' config view (when locked) will auto-spawn the relative axis view elsewhere in the tab
image.png.e9dca880963ea5255fec540a2245fb05.png

Not sure if there is a bug with the Cal Table views, or if this GUI lock was intended?

Using G4X Software Ver: 6.23.15

Thanks

Yeah the view lock shouldnt prevent the table from opening a new view pane as far as I know.   Some parent/child thing is not quite right there by the looks.  It would be pretty rare to lock the cal settings on a page so I suspect it has just never been noticed.

I will report it to the software guys next week.  

Hey Adam,

I think I found another one - the MAP Lockout value under 'Idle Speed Control Setup' doesn't follow the PSI/KPA unit preference, its locked at KPA.

I suspect this is the same setting as 'Idle Ignition Control - MAP Lockout' in G4+, which does follow unit preference

Thanks

On 4/22/2023 at 3:12 PM, jdniss said:

I think I found another one - the MAP Lockout value under 'Idle Speed Control Setup' doesn't follow the PSI/KPA unit preference, its locked at KPA.

Just changed that and a couple others, will be in next release