Sr20 ns13 link help

Streetstyles

Hi there! Looking to get some input, I plan on running E-fans on my r32 sr20 swap sr20de but using all det stuff, it’s an s14 sr. I bought the z’s expansion loom thinking I can run fan triggers on it, and I’m kind of lost. Any input is much appreciated. Looking to run a fan trigger to my wiring specialties fan relay kit

Your fan relay (assuming it matches up with generic bosch relay pin numbering like most relays) will have a ground trigger (pin 85) and a switched 12v trigger (pin 86).  You will want to source switched 12 to pin 86, and run the pin 85 to an output from the ecu.  Without knowing which exact model ecu you have (S13X? S15X? GTRX?) I can't help you determine which outputs you have available specifically.  

So Which ecu do you have?  If it's the S13 - then you have an 8 pin expansion connector with 4 ignition outpus on it (IGN 5, 6, 7, and 8) that can be used to drive the pin 85 on a relay to trigger it.

I don't know what a z's expansion loom is - have more information on that?