Lambda fault code 49

TerryY

Can you give a bit more detail.  Is it a new install or has been running fine previously but is now giving errors?  When does the error occur?  Where did the sensor come from?  Error 49 is often an indication of a fake sensor with incorrect pump cell resistance.  Can you provide a log and the tune.  

Do you have a log of when these readings are reported?  It's not uncommon to get very high lambda readings with the key on and engine off.  If it's reading high when the engine is running - do you have another wideband you can compare it with?  I see you have the link Can-lambda in your CAN 1 setup - do you actually have this wideband also?  Does it respond when increasing fuel to the car and decrease in value?

OK I'm working on getting a log. I turned the can1 off. I don't have another known good sensor,  this one is brand new.  Yes it does decrease in value when I Rev the engine but is still way high. 

It runs OK, not great. I found the tune online. 

Im pretty sure PC Link cant even display Lambda values above 10.1 so likely you have units set to AFR.  30:1AFR with a stoich of 14.7 would be about 2 Lambda. 

If it is actually running at that then most likely you have an air leak or misfire which means there is raw oxygen in the exhaust system.