strange numbers in flex fuel map

efi265

Hi trying to run quick tunes and im getting some weird numbers .they are all over the place like 150 in spots with 26 almost next to them.Any idea"s this is with the table figures being all reasonably similar to start say all around 40 or 50 in this area .mainly happening at low vacuum -100 -40 say also all my -100 kpa numbers are in like the 70 to 100 mark and the -70 are like 35-40 somethings ?any help be great 

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsueBbAiWzmW2CkIc5Eu3ZWzJk70?e=nzNmDa   picture of map

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsueBbAiWzmW2CraTG_ppPd-apYb?e=1Eq57a     tune file

also im trying to do cold start with e100 .not really a happening thing.Air temp is -1 to 10 15 degress c

have pretty much maxed out the cranking fuel and first crank any help be great

so first crank is 200 cranking ive had upto 500 still sad

14 hours ago, efi265 said:

150 in spots with 26 almost next to them.

It looks like you have had auto tune correcting under over-run conditions.  You need to be steady state when using auto-tune.  

5 hours ago, efi265 said:

also im trying to do cold start with e100 .not really a happening thing.

This is why "flex fuel" was invented.  You need fuel vapour for combustion, ethanol has a very low vapour pressure so produces very little vapour in a cold port.  The idea of flex fuel is you reduce the ethanol content in the winter so there is some more volatile petrol in the mix to produce some vapour. 

Ok so found my problem with trying to start the car the .the 5d fuel map was on with -50 in all the cells .this has taken me numerous attempts to start the car thinking its to cold .anyways turned the 5d off and it fired up .