Need Help R33 GTR Cold Start

Staximus

Need help with my cold start. I am trading in my vehicle and need to get it addressed before hand. Car started fine stock, I threw in bigger injectors, fuel pump, and bigger twin turbos. Everything else stock. On a very cold start the car will just crank, I have to give it gas and I have to keep tapping the gas pedal for 5-10 seconds to get it started. But once the car is started it idles and drives Absolutley fine. Even if the car is warm after being shutoff for a couple hours it starts just fine. Anyone point me in the right direction? I’m very new to this.

can call or text 978-809-5636, thank you!

kyle

Confusing to see a boosted engine tuned with TPS as the axis for the fuel table and boost wastegate control.
I guess because the RB has ITBs aswell? Not that it will be the issue since the car is otherwise tuned.

Can you also do a log of successfully starting the car when its cold with the addition of the accelerator pedal?

But looking at this I assume there just isn't anywhere near enough fuel in the coldstart tables to allow it to start;
0% TPS at cranking RPM is around 32% but it rapidly goes up to 78% even at 30% just throttle.

That gives a hint that it needs that extra fuel to get going when cold.

You'll probably have to incrementally increase the values in your Crank Enrich and Post Start Enrich tables at the problem temp cells (around 20degc by the looks)

You don't want to add too much straight away and risk flooding it, so maybe try adding 20% on to both and see if it starts. If it still doesn't try for another 20% and so on.

Heres the log with me keeping tapping the throttle to get it to start. Youll see after the first few seconds ill stop tapping the throttle and itll gurgle/struggle around 400 rpms. When i get back on to tapping the throttle and keep doing that youll see itll get up to 1K idle and run just fine.

Crank start with throttle.llgx R33 GTR Tune.pclx