Fuel Table for Supercharger

L67Hulk

Hi Team, I am in need of some help on how best to configure my fuel table for a supercharger, would I be best to use all the same parameters as a turbo/boost and then adjust to suit the supercharger or am I best to leave the boost control function off and adjust my tables with the tps? if anyone has setup a fuel table to suit a supercharger and can steer me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, koracing said:

How much boost are you running?  You may be sacrificing off boost driveability with resolution you don't need on boost.

@koracing Currently only around the 12psi, the reason i was looking at using a boost table was that some of logs are using over 100% of my main fuel table, is this normal?

Depending on the way the vehicle tunes out it's not uncommon to see VE values in the table over 100%.  The maximum VE value on the fuel table is 150.  It can be that there are some parameters in the injector setup flow or dead times, or some of the other compensations for the fuel equation calculation that can be off leading to higher than expected values for VE in the fuel table.  Mostly tuning turbocharged vehicles myself, it's not uncommon to see 100-120% on boost for VE values.

150% at 1000 rpm on your table above seems a bit off, as does the VE values being the same at all loads - but I'm assuming this is a starting point and not really tuned at this point.