Mishimoto Fan install

TommyGunnah

I have two smaller mishimoto fans that I'll be wiring into to an existing wiring harness made by panic wire. I have an available AUX4 and wondered if I could do this setup with a single relay? or would it be best to separate each fan with its own relay?

Thanks for all your help and happy new year!

-Tom

image.png.692f3c6460fc8c76ba0c42ed4e9c4358.png

Be aware the 12V on pin 85 needs to come from an ignition-switched source, not live all the time.  Im not sure if that is what your box near the battery labelled "ignition" is meant to be representing or not as it is a bit unusual to have the high current supply to pin 30 coming from the ignition switch.   

17 hours ago, Adamw said:

Be aware the 12V on pin 85 needs to come from an ignition-switched source, not live all the time.  Im not sure if that is what your box near the battery labelled "ignition" is meant to be representing or not as it is a bit unusual to have the high current supply to pin 30 coming from the ignition switch.   

@Adamw Here is an updated schematic after doing more research. I have two questions if you don't mind.

1. In my Diagram would 85 best go 85 > 5A Fuse > Ignition or how I have it to the battery?

2. Do you know how to set Aux 4 to send the ground signal on an event such as ECT reaching 180F? 

image.thumb.png.e5f5107f45596ff9a78cf5dcfb20a725.png

Thank you for your help!

4 hours ago, TommyGunnah said:

How would I set to trigger off a condition such as 180F set ground? Thanks for your help!

In essb00's picture above, Active state "low", means it will be ground when active/on.  The "Engine Fan 1 Temperature" is the temperature you want it to switch on at.