Mitsubishi Evo 7 Base Map

Salmaan Irani1436215438

Hi. I am writing from Kisumu, Kenya, I have just installed a Link Xtreme Red in my Mitsubishi Airtrek, This is a piggyback setup as i need the OEM ecu for gearbox control. Link will basically control engine. What i would like to know is on the PCLink Software there are no Base Maps for the Evo 6/7/8 only 5 and 9, would the Evo 5 base map be ok for the Evo 7? Evo 9 would not be proper due to the Mivec. Please let me know if i can use the Evo 5 Base Map or do i need an Evo 7 base?

The Airtrek has a detuned engine from the Evo 7 and is very similar to Evo 7 GTA, i have rebuilt the engine, all new  internals, cams, FMIC, Injectors, TD0620G Hybrid Turbo etc

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Salmaan

• 11 years later...

Morning

How are you??

I`m new to your systems, I have a customer that`s got a Evo IV with your G4+ ECU, the bottom end etc went. So we have almost finished putting back together with a EVO 7 Block. So where it`s been messed about with so much i want a base line to start with so i know everything is at the base settings, What would be the best pre select base program too put on the ECU for running in etc.

• 2 weeks later...