BNR34 and TPS problem

Danal Aberhaf

I have a problem with my BNR34 UK-Model with Link Ecu
I have no 4wd and A-LSD and the fail code 72 (TPS)

After I bought a new TPS I wanted to calibrate it and now the problem.

I can only calibrated it to 0,4 Volts at idle and 3,8 Volts at full throttle on ECU Pin38.

Problem, my mfd showes around 50% at full throttle. So I checked Ecu pin 56 and there I have 0,25 Volts at idle and 2,1 Volts at full throttle. but this should have 0,5 and 4,2 Volts.

So a guy who`s Name is Brent asked you (Link technical support) what we can do.

We get the answer to change a resistor from 18k ohm to 9k ohm to get the right results on Ecu Pin56

I did it
a>

But now I have

0,4 Volts at idle and 3,68 Volts at full throttle on Ecu Pin38

and 0,25 Volts and 1,6 Volts at full throttle on Ecu Pin 56 (and the BNR34 Mfd shows ~35% at full throttle)

Hi as we are not fortunate enough to have a R34 GTR to test on we have been working with a dealer remotely.

It will be a bit of trial and error to find a working solution. Please be patient as it will take time to find the answer.

It will also need to be checked on the other supported models of GTR such as the R32 and 33 and the GTS4 also.

The change you made has gone in the wrong direction so try going to bigger value resistor such as a 100K.

This will move the voltage closer to what you need.