aem uego wideband calibration

Mohsin

unable to configure my aem uego wideband with my link g4+ as i have mentioned this problem in my previous post .
this is how it is at the moment 
wideband configure as analog volt 5 as wideband 
function lambda 1
calibration cal table 4
low volt is 0.00
high volt is 5.0
error value value 34.464 lambda
Cal table is 
input value A 0.00v
input value B 4.25V
output units Lambda
output value A 0.683
output Value B 1.264
what am i doing wrong its not showing as my aem wideband showing afrs

Hi Mohsin,

For others reading this, I believe this is your last thread:

In that thread we found the calibration information was 0.00v = 0.683 lambda and 4.99v = 1.365v.

What is the difference between your gauge and what PCLink is showing?

Hi Mohsin,

For others reading this, I believe this is your last thread:

In that thread we found the calibration information was 0.00v = 0.683 lambda and 4.99v = 1.365v.

What is the difference between your gauge and what PCLink is showing?

yes that was my last post ..
when my aem wideband show 10 at that time my link software show around 11.7 or 11.8 

Aem uego Analogue controllers are somewhat of innacurate! usually the display shows already wrong values. The 0-5v output isceven worse. Shows too rich on rich side and too lean on lean side. I used to calibrate them agains my dyno O2 ( Motec PLM)

Aem uego Analogue controllers are somewhat of innacurate! usually the display shows already wrong values. The 0-5v output isceven worse. Shows too rich on rich side and too lean on lean side. I used to calibrate them agains my dyno O2 ( Motec PLM)

so for now what can i do to calibrate my log properly finally ??? change my aem uego wideband is that you mean ?

Sure you can do that with a calc table too, but doesn't fix the inaccuracy the gauge already has. I would use a ALM-CAN wideband or similary CAN based lambda controller and connect it over CAN. 

You can find a list of CAN devices, which already a CAN template is available in PC Link, in the help file. That makes the CAN setup very easy. 

• 1 year later...