error message pclink

shrug

Hi I'm having some issue, haven't come across it before and the only ecu I'm having the issue with can connect to all others

Error Ids not found in database: 1264

Also not a software or laptop issue as I have tried both my laptops that both have different releases of pclink 

This laptop has the latest one on it as was installed a week ago and the other one is a year or so old, don't think its a software issue considering the ecu is near 8 years old and every other ecu connects fine

its version 5.6.5.3338 build date feb 15 2017, unsure of the other laptop i tried its  older verion installd about year and a half ago, this was installed about a month ago, don't have a pcl file as I can't connect to the ecu, It is a older plugin G4 and tuned around 7-8 years ago. Is that the issue?

Ah so that's the issue then, Will it be a older G4 since its 8 odd years old? its a plugin v1/2 wrx G4, Just a customers car so I'm guessing that's the issue as I've never come across it before.

Will I have any issues having both g4 software installed?

Will I have any issues having both g4 software installed?

No they work happily together side by side.  I would suggest however when you install PC Link G4, near the end of the installation you will see a USB driver installer pop up, just cancel that. You already have more recent drivers installed (from G4+ software) so you dont want to overwrite them with older ones.