R33 GTR Aircon on stalling

lysaer

8 hours ago, Adamw said:

You have zeros in your AC Step table, this table determines  how much extra the idle valve opens when AC is on.

Try putting about 5% in all of these cells.

0C6oVPB.png

Brilliant will give that a shot and report back 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 3:27 AM, Adamw said:

You have zeros in your AC Step table, this table determines  how much extra the idle valve opens when AC is on.

Try putting about 5% in all of these cells.

0C6oVPB.png

So I have been testing with different variables the last few days started at 5% then 6% up to 10% but still getting stalling when coming to a stop

I stuck in 25% just to test it at standing idle and as soon as I turn on the AC it just dies.

Wasn't sure how much over 10% I should go for driving or if there is somewhere else I should be looking at resolving this

Thanks again in advance

1 hour ago, lysaer said:

I stuck in 25% just to test it at standing idle and as soon as I turn on the AC it just dies.

Something doesnt sound right there, I would have expected RPM to increase with that much, maybe your idle control isnt even working.  Can you do a short PC log of a few minutes of running/idling, switching AC on/off etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1LRANeO4A

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

Something doesnt sound right there, I would have expected RPM to increase with that much, maybe your idle control isnt even working.  Can you do a short PC log of a few minutes of running/idling, switching AC on/off etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1LRANeO4A

Will do that today for you