Connection

StijnFSP

I tried with some connection modes but i used to get connected in the car but it came back for retune and now i cant get connection . I now made a serial cable but i want to know if i’m not doing any mistakes how do i setup best the serial connection or are there any other ways to check the usb port on the board itself or something 

If you can see the USB in device manager but the PC link is not connecting try the firmware update process and see if it will detect. 

If you are running a dash or any other device off the CAN / serial port make sure these are unplugged. 

Make sure you are looking for the right com port also.

I think its time to get your ecu on the way back to us to inspect in this case.  It will typically take about a week if it needs repairing but I suspect there might be a bit of a backlog as many of us are just returning from christmas holidays.  Instructions for returning the ecu are here: https://www.linkecu.com/contact/ecu-service-requests/

15 hours ago, Adamw said:

I think its time to get your ecu on the way back to us to inspect in this case.  It will typically take about a week if it needs repairing but I suspect there might be a bit of a backlog as many of us are just returning from christmas holidays.  Instructions for returning the ecu are here: https://www.linkecu.com/contact/ecu-service-requests/

Ok , because i need the ecu back mid feb because its for a rally car

6 hours ago, StijnDvx said:

Ok , because i need the ecu back mid feb because its for a rally car

I checked in with the servicing department this morning, they are now pretty up to date.  They say if you let us know it is urgent when it is on its way, in most cases they should be able to turn it around same day or next day.  We ship using DHL express so the return trip should be only a few days.  I suggest you chose a reliable courier with tracking when you send it to us.