Big problem subaru

rich74310misson

Hi guys. I have a major problem. I have a subaru 2l fully forged engine. It has updated injecters  rotated turbo setup etc. Running link g4 ecu. Problem being it's been at the tuners for 5months. I don't know if he doesn't know what he's doing or what. Well any way to cut a long story short it made 279 bhp and 390 nm. He has told me it should make alot more. Apparently the problem isn't the engine setup. The car can't be driven on the tune he has done. Is there anyway that someone van look at the tune ?. I'm completely stuck now.

Regards rich

15 hours ago, rich74310misson said:

Hi guys. I have a major problem. I have a subaru 2l fully forged engine. It has updated injecters  rotated turbo setup etc. Running link g4 ecu. Problem being it's been at the tuners for 5months. I don't know if he doesn't know what he's doing or what. Well any way to cut a long story short it made 279 bhp and 390 nm. He has told me it should make alot more. Apparently the problem isn't the engine setup. The car can't be driven on the tune he has done. Is there anyway that someone van look at the tune ?. I'm completely stuck now.

Regards rich

Something mechanical wrong with engine, like cam timing, clogged cat etc? What are the turbo capable of?

7 hours ago, neil brown said:

What air filter you running and are you running maffless set up 

panel or cone type just in case of restriction 

I'd say the biggest problem is the tuner, after five months you'd expect all and any issues identified and/or solved.