Denso type ISC valve problem

Summer Ng

Hi there My ISC VALVE pic below 

3 pin 

Centre pin 12V+ From IG 

First pin is be Program (PGR) 

Third Pin Is  Ground 

In live moniterning PGR  coming signal is (-) below 12v cx test pen show the light in dim.... but Link AUX come with (+) singnal so that cannot be fuction.... is that I miss out the aux can be switch to (-) singnal? 

One of the pins will have +12 attached and as an ISCV is just a coil of wire inside once the +12v is connected then the other ends of the wire (while not being activated) will have 12v on them.

Your better bet to work out what pin is what is to measure the resistance of the coils with a multimeter set to ohms. 

As per the link instructions:

A Three Terminal ISC Solenoid must be wired to Aux 1 and Aux 2. Aux 1 is ISC Close, Aux 2 is ISC Open.

Three terminal ISC solenoids needs one Auxiliary Output to open the solenoid and another Auxiliary Output to close it.

Use an ohmmeter to find the common terminal (usually the centre). Figure 8.14 shows the schematic. Next measure the resistance between the common and remaining two terminals. This should be greater than 10 ohms. Apply +12V to the common terminal of the solenoid. Ground one of the other terminals. If this terminal causes the valve to open, connect it to an Auxiliary Output 2 and note that this output should be configured as 'ISC Solenoid'. If the valve closes, connect the terminal to Auxiliary Output 1 and note that this output should be configured as 'ISC Solenoid Slave'.

32 minutes ago, ClintBHP said:

A Three Terminal ISC Solenoid must be wired to Aux 1 and Aux 2. Aux 1 is ISC Close, Aux 2 is ISC Open.

Three terminal ISC solenoids needs one Auxiliary Output to open the solenoid and another Auxiliary Output to close it.

This is not a typical three wire/two coil type valve.  It is the subaru type which has a driver built in.  It has constant ground, ign switched +12V supply and a single PWM signal pin.

1 hour ago, Summer Ng said:

Hi there My ISC VALVE pic below 

3 pin 

Centre pin 12V+ From IG 

First pin is be Program (PGR) 

Third Pin Is  Ground 

Looking at the key position on the connector drawing it appears you have it reversed

In your photo of valve, top pin would be XU2 - Gnd

Centre pin is XU3 - +12V

Bottom pin is XU1 - ECU Aux output.

but Link AUX come with (+) singnal so that cannot be fuction.... is that I miss out the aux can be switch to (-) singnal?

Im not sure what ECU you have?  If you have an Atom or Monsson then they are always lowside drives (ECU sends out ground when turned on).  On some of our other ECU's Aux 5-8 can be set to highside drive (12V) or lowside drive (gnd), check yours is set to lowside.  Most likely your setting is correct and you are just seeing odd voltage since the wiring is reversed.

Mr Simon thank you for reply... 

but why at low side I use test for testing is coming out Positive (+) volts? 

You must be testing wrong.  It will output +12V when turned off, it will output 0V with aux set on test mode.