Link G4X WRX104X PlugIn Subaru WRX & STI V10 04-06

Septy

39 minutes ago, Septy said:

Hello guys today I tried to start the engine ,but it did not wanted to start under no circumstances:) when I cranks it has a small tendancy to start. Can somebody watch on my map ,Loggs and a copy of Trigger Scope probably something I missed or I did wrong. 

Thanks 

Subaru Forester2.0 XT AVCS ADS 2020 Test Sensors PCLink.V.6.18.44.pclx 423.92 kB · 0 downloads PC Datalog - 2020-11-16 6;54;02 pm.llgx 607.5 kB · 0 downloads PC Datalog - 2020-11-16 6;58;22 pm.llgx 518.1 kB · 0 downloads TriggerScopeLog.llgx 16.11.2020 18.56.llgx 84.61 kB · 0 downloads

Hi! Finally the engine started ,I let the engine run 5 min after I turned it off. After an hour I wanted to start it again but when I put the key in on position it made a big and very loud back fire in the intake 

2. My Link can Lambda does not display anything!  some suggestions ? 

Screenshot 2020-11-17 121624 Lambda.png

Error 16 on the lambda is generally power supply wiring related.  Either the wires are not capable of the required current, or there is excessive noise on the power supply circuit.  If it is not connected to its own relay, but instead shares an existing power supply with other devices then try fitting the 22uF capacitor as per the "Alternative" diagram in the quick start guide. 

The backfire we have found is due to a hardware issue that seems to mostly effect subaru's.  The ecu will have to be returned to your closest regional office for a hardware fix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 8:10 PM, Adamw said:

Error 16 on the lambda is generally power supply wiring related.  Either the wires are not capable of the required current, or there is excessive noise on the power supply circuit.  If it is not connected to its own relay, but instead shares an existing power supply with other devices then try fitting the 22uF capacitor as per the "Alternative" diagram in the quick start guide. 

The backfire we have found is due to a hardware issue that seems to mostly effect subaru's.  The ecu will have to be returned to your closest regional office for a hardware fix.

If I just purchased a wrx104x ecu will it have the hardware fix done?

Im not sure but suspect not.  If you do ever get a backfire at key on then contact tech support with the serial number etc.  Off the top of my head I dont know what stock is affected and how it is being taken care of/replaced.

The WRX11 im driving at the moment has the old hardware in it and has never backfired so seems it doesnt affect all cars either. 

• 10 months later...

Hello 

Recently I changed my stock STI gearbox with a sequential gear box from XShift gearbox , I wired up my strain gauge but when I pull the lever backwards to change from the first to second the voltage its drops instead to raise up and the Gear Shift Status shows down shift instead of upshift can anyone make me suggestion why this can happen ?  

I put a copy of my map and the wiring loom diagram.  

Gear lever Subaru +Plus The lever works with 5V. In the middle position is 2.5 V. If you push the lever forward, the Voltage drops to 0V and if you pull the lever backwards, the Voltage raises to 5V. The lever is adjusted to 80N. The number and position of the wires (3, 2, 1) you can see on the top opposite connector.

3 _0-5V (output), …2_0V (ground), …1_ 12V (input). 

Thanks 

wiring-loom-usable-with-ecu-capable-of-ignition-cut.pdf Subaru Forester 2.0 XT AVCS ADS 2021 PCLink.V6.20.67. Iulie Ethanol MAP.pclx

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello 

I install a ECUMaster CAN switchboard V3 and I wired up 2 Bosch PST-F1 sensors to the board ,I put the sensors before and after the Intercooler ,but the signal is very noisy. Can anyone help me ? Thanks! 

Subaru Forester 2.0 XT AVCS ADS 2022 PCLink.V6.21.21.Ianuarie .15. Ethanol MAP V.8.pclx PC Datalog - 2022-02-4 8;09;27 pm.llgx Intercooler Sensors Test 2.llgx

8 hours ago, Adamw said:

GP Pressure 3 is not working at all and the others dont look like the data is coming through correctly.

Are you sure it is a V3 board and its using data format 3?

This is the board , on the CAN communication seems to be ok ,I Don't have the ecumaster USB to CAN interface 

to setup the boar with the  Light Client , I close the speed jumper on the board to have 1Mbps speed its all I can do.

can Board V3 ..jpg

CAN Board V3 .jpg

31 minutes ago, Septy said:

to setup the boar with the  Light Client , I close the speed jumper on the board to have 1Mbps speed its all I can do.

Its not clear what you are saying here.  Did you set it to 1Mbit already or not?  Your photo shows the speed jumper open which would mean it is running at 500K?

I would also turn off the transmit User stream 1 - as that will likely cause errors.

4 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Its not clear what you are saying here.  Did you set it to 1Mbit already or not?  Your photo shows the speed jumper open which would mean it is running at 500K?

I made the pictures before I installed  the board on the car. Yes I set the board to 1Mbps. 

9 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Dont know sorry, I try to help where I can but Im not really here to support ECU master products.  Did you turn off the transmit stream I mentioned before?

I did not turn off ,I will try 

Thanks