Need help with connecting with MoTeC C127 dash display

Adriel

Already did the wiring to the GTR Plugin ECU, plugged the dash display into CAN 2.

The problem I'm having now is setting up the CAN BUS. 

Already did the first few parts following the guide in Help. On the CAN Setup, already did CAN 2, User Defined, 1Mbit/s, with OBD OFF. In Data, still following the guide in Help, I choose Channel 1: Transmit Generic Dash with 20 Hz. Now with the CAN ID, I'm not sure of how I can get the CAN ID from the dash display, I tried the 1520 CAN ID but I don't think I see any readings from the ECU in the dash, only the dash's own readings.

Screenshot (67).png

In the dash manager, click on the Link CAN section to highlight it, then click edit.  You will see the base address on this screen.  It looks like the default is 3E8 in their C127 software.  Motec use hexidecimal, but Link uses decimal, you can find a converter online.  3E8 Hex is 1000 in decimal, so the matching ID in Link software would be 1000.

JltAmRK.png

• 2 years later...
On 1/11/2021 at 12:36 AM, Adamw said:

In the dash manager, click on the Link CAN section to highlight it, then click edit.  You will see the base address on this screen.  It looks like the default is 3E8 in their C127 software.  Motec use hexidecimal, but Link uses decimal, you can find a converter online.  3E8 Hex is 1000 in decimal, so the matching ID in Link software would be 1000.

JltAmRK.png

Hi I need help

7 minutes ago, amd said:

Hi I need help

I have done the same u have told here but its still not working, display is not showing any readings