Converting from pnp to wire in ExtremeX

ellisd1984

After chasing so many issues which have came down to wiring problems I'm at the point where I just need to come to terms with the fact my 25 year old engine harness needs to go.  Initally I was going to just buy a Link LOOM A and rewire both ends of the harness using Loom A's cables into the standard toyota connectors. 

I then remembered that someone said that the pnp ecu's were essentially an Extremex with an adaptor board and thought, would it be possible to get my ECU converted to a wire in unit?  Least that way I only have to rewire one end of the harness.

Is this a possibility and if so what sort of cost would I be looking at to do this?

The firmware and hardware is similar to an Xtreme, but the Xtreme in terms of design is quite different.  It is not possible to convert a plug-in ECU to a wire-in Xtreme.  The Wire in Xtreme is a single board architecture Vs the plug-in two board design.