Car running lean after maintanance

Reemen

So, i have a MK4 supra with a 2jz-gte engine. 
The valves sunk in and i lost compression, so i sent the head to a machine shop, got new valves and did a portjob for better turbo spool. Now after i mounted everything back togheter the car runs really lean no matter what i do in the fuel map.

I'm not a professional mechanic or anything but i think i mounted everything right. As far as i can see the cams looks to be correctly mounted (top dead center along with the crank) But ofcourse its a posibility something is wrong here. 
Also my injectors has not been cleaned and has been sitting in the intake in my garage for half a year.

I have posted a log below of a startup. (i know the TPS was not calibrated in this log, i have tried calibrating it, didnt make a difference.

When i press on the throttle quickly when the car is cold, instead of the rpms going up, the car almost dies. Im also getting some trigger errors the first 3-4 times im trying to start the car.

Any suggestions where i can start to troubleshoot? 

første start med ny topp.llg

Can you attach your map file. 

I can't see anything obvious from the log that would indicate an issue with the calibration. 

Can you check your fuel pressure? To me it sounds like you arent getting enough fuel mechanically, hence why car stalls when you try to rev it. 

Please provide some basic specs for your setup. Types of injectors used, fuel, cams etc etc. 

20 minutes ago, 0x33 said:

Can you attach your map file. 

I can't see anything obvious from the log that would indicate an issue with the calibration. 

Can you check your fuel pressure? To me it sounds like you arent getting enough fuel mechanically, hence why car stalls when you try to rev it. 

Please provide some basic specs for your setup. Types of injectors used, fuel, cams etc etc. 

Bosch 2000cc injectors
BC 264 cams
Ferrea competition plus 1mm oversized valves
Fuel pressure is around 40-50psi

I've reached maximum file sized so cannot upload the map, but it is on the link below
https://easyupload.io/vad3uf

Maybe worth noting is that i think im getting more blowby to the catch tank then i did before

Redo the compression test and compare values from first compression test 

If you squirt some oil down the spark plug hole and redo compression test on 1 cyl and value increases it is possible that the rings need done and a hone of the cylinders to seal the new rings 

It state in first post he had alot of smoke from catch xan that's why I suggest above 

6 hours ago, Reemen said:

Bosch 2000cc injectors

I would say this is most likely your issue, these injectors dont like sitting dry at all.  The first thing I would do is get them out and flow tested.  They are a CNG injector and were never designed to have liquid fuel in them.  The seal material swells up and the pintles get stuck quickly.  Often they are not recoverable.

Most sellers of these injectors now have a big disclaimer on them to cover this - keep them lubricated, donot let them dry out etc.    

On 4/18/2021 at 10:01 AM, Adamw said:

I would say this is most likely your issue, these injectors dont like sitting dry at all.  The first thing I would do is get them out and flow tested.  They are a CNG injector and were never designed to have liquid fuel in them.  The seal material swells up and the pintles get stuck quickly.  Often they are not recoverable.

Most sellers of these injectors now have a big disclaimer on them to cover this - keep them lubricated, donot let them dry out etc.    

I had a suspicion on the injectors aswell, but didnt know this info. I have new bosch 1300cc injectors im going to put in the car soon, so i hope that will fix the issue