Issue after engine has been running for a while

zero_sleep

Hi! I recently bought a built lancer evo 3 with a Link G4 pnp ecu.

I discovered an issue where I assume the ecu power cuts on wot.

I'm assuming its something in the stock harness but I haven't gone through it yet so i might be wrong. Now this issue doesn't show up until the car has been running for a few minutes. The car works just fine for about ~10 minutes after starting the engine, and it also works fine after restarting the car mid run.

I'm new to this but i managed to log some data and I had a friend ride with me while it was happening and it's not showing any fault codes so I have no idea where to start to be honest. As I mentioned earlier it probably has something to do with the stock harness being 20 years old but you never know.

The engine is good for about 500hp and it runs great when it wants to. Has someone ever encountered this before? Ill attatch the tune and the log where the power cut or whatever it is happens. starts at ~6:20 min into the log

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9k9ga1ejm1ifhr6/AADC93Cv3KZ_wVIGa_qwjSL8a?dl=0 <-tune and logs

Specs: CP pistons

Eagle rods

Bc valve springs

BC 272 cam

Fic injectors 1200cc

New oil pump and water pump

Athena headgasket

Arp bolts

Aeromotive fpr

Tial 44mm wg

Jrm dump (woosh)

Acl bearings

Garett 3076bbr

Your wideband is pegged on full rich so the closed loop lambda is pulling 15% fuel out so it will likely be running quite lean.  I would suggest turning off closed loop lambda while the sensor is not working.  The other thing that looks a bit out of place is the ignition dwell is around 6ms at cruise so your coils or ignitors are possibly over heating after extended cruising.  

There are no cuts being commanded by the ecu so more likely a misfire.

A working wideband may give you better info to help diagnose.

There arent any obvious signs of wiring issues in the log.  

4 hours ago, zero_sleep said:

After the adjustments the car ran better on cruising speed, but the same issue is still there. It works great for about 10 minutes then it starts to cut on wot out at around 5k rpm.

^ignore this, i'm stupid. i forgot to store the tune on the ecu before i shut the car off (:

Taking a longer drive tomorrow to see if the assumed issue is resolved. Thanks for all the help @Adamw