Adding Haltech WB2 to NISSAN 350Z N350+

Agret

I have the N350+ variant of the G4+, wanting to add the Haltech WB2 O2 controller to it.

What cables / connectors do I need to buy? Currently using the port on the ECU for the USB cable, I assume you need some sort of splitter cable for this port so you can connect the tuning software and the O2 sensors at the same time and then you need an adapter from whatever port the Haltech is outputting to the Link style connector? The manual is pretty vague and i'm having trouble finding information on the cables from Haltech / Link websites.

Thanks

The CAN port is inside the ECU case.  Probably best to use the Haltech cables since our devices use a different pinout to theirs.  You will need a HT-130048 to connect to the ecu, and probably one of the extension cables such as HT-130025.  You will need to open up the ecu case and file a groove for the cable to pass through.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi mate, I just found a spare 12v and ground (unused connector in my car) near the cabin fan and then added some DTM2 connectors. You'll have plenty of options to splice into 12v somewhere though.

image.thumb.png.3bbfd4c8a080e7e042816625632aec51.png